First, Conor and I bought some Mylar 350 micron A4 sheets. Then we cut out the LEP logo and began a spray painting session. Here are a section of photos throughout the process.
We found that the Mylar was difficult to cut, which lead to mistakes in the template (see the patch ups in picture three). These patch ups did not work, so we ended up taking the logo out of the surrounding A4 template and using that on its own. Thankfully it worked out better doing it this way, because the spray paint was then able to fall around the logo and not around an A4 rectangle.
*This blog post has been back-dated for continuity purposes. Template and graffiti canvas bags were originally produced in August 2016.